- Monitoring stock merchandising, replenishment and placement
- Business analysis, customer journey adjustment
- Sales and marketing specialists training
- Documentation of the delivery of product supplies to stores
- Health and safety in the workplace thanks to 360 view around workplace and effective training sessions
- Property development process, i.e. photographic documentation of the store development process (usually from the hand-over day, all the way through the fit-out and interior design works, to the very completion of store development)
- Repairs planning and monitoring
- 360° documentation for tracking process of manufacturing
- Control over factory development process
- On-going malfunctions and repairs monitoring
- Monitoring of deliveries and supply chains
- Health and safety in the workplace – training sessions without machine downtime and risks, coordinated remotely and effectively
- Preventive and planned maintenance
- Progress management – 360° documentation for tracking progress of all stages of construction.
- Property development process enabling design improvements as well as showcasing the process to clients, investors and real estate professionals.
- On-going repairs and their photographic documentation
- Site hand-over reports
- Documentation of the deliveries
- Health and safety in the workplace – thanks to 360 view around workplace and effective training sessions carried out remotely with zero risk.
Why documentation is important?
01 One single source of information keeps everyone in the loop and saves time.
02 Access to updated information reduces operational ambiguity. There is no confusion as to who did what and what they are supposed to do next.
03 Single source of truth (SSOT) is also extremely beneficial - it reduces the amount of time spent debating when you can refer to a well done documentation.
04 It stores organizational knowledge regarding the processes and can be a starting point for analysis and transforming the existing procedures.
05 This 360° business solution bridges the information flow between departments that normally do not communicate with each other on a daily basis and sometimes at all.
06 It can serve as a training material to introduce new workers into the organization practices and processes as it can present the whole process of construction or good and bad practices in retail merchandising.
Can your documentation process be better?
Is documentation in your company:
– Taking a lot of time or effort?
– Hard to browse?
Alternatively to traditional flat photo documentation using Evryplace you will:
Reduce confusion as to where points of interest are, saving time on viewing/comprehending the documentation.
Decrease the amount of pictures you need to take, saving time and money.
Offer a new perspective on the current procedures and practices in your organisation.
Broaden the access to knowledge and bolsters communication.
Enhance your documentation with more detail and effortless spatial orientation.
Save trips to locations by making them accessible in virtual form from anywhere in the world.
Allow to serve as a training platform or supply material for in-person training.
What you can get
Simple web editor
Versatility and intuitiveness of Evryplace repeatedly prove to work wonders in training use cases as well, helping in introducing new employees, developing crucial competencies and increasing effectiveness and safety in the workplace.
Web & mobile player
Use 360 documentation for tracking construction progress, ongoing repairs and their photographic documentation, Insurance and Visual Merchandising.
360 presentation and virtual tours for Commercial, Residential, Construction and Surveying. Thousands of real estate professionals use Evryplace every day to efficiently showcase properties in a way that enchants their customers.
⭐ Effortless and easy creation process
Upload the 360° photos, renderings or videos, add transitions and informational layer, publish and share.
⭐ Rich graphic and informational layers (widgets)
Add additional information with widgets - upload flat videos, photos and graphics. Combine them with text in Pop-out Banners or create multi-page Galleries filled with your content.
⭐ Build-in photo editor - enhance your material in a few clicks
Change your 360° photos brightness, contrast, saturation and gamma.
⭐Co-viewing - enabling virtual 360 meetings and presentations with your clients or employees
Host a meeting in your 360° presentation. Connect with voice connection, use the drawing and ping tools to bring your client's attention to points of interest and communicate effectively. Co-viewing runs much smoother on client's side than screen sharing in a meeting apps.
⭐Validation Assistant helping you to keep the track of how to improve your virtual tour
It will detect potential problems like missing transitions, unchanged names of the scenes.
⭐Accessibility and numerous sharing options
Share your tours with links, email, embed on your website or host a meeting with Co-Viewing.
⭐Ease of implementation with cloud-based version
All you need is a desktop computer with an internet browser. Log into Evryplace, and build your virtual presentations from anywhere in the world. No installations needed.
⭐Maximum security and integrations with on-premise version
Have all your files and content stored on your own server. Control everything fully.
What does the workflow look like?
01 Enter a store (retail), building site (construction), property (real estate) or any other place you document.
02 Place the 360° camera in all points of interest to capture the whole space or just a part of it, shoot the pictures with a mobile app on your smartphone.
03 Add annotations when needed - take a flat photo, video, record your voice or just add text to your 360° photos. Mark important spots and explain your focal points in detail. To add them just tap where they should be placed in your 360° documentation. Simple and time efficient.
04 When the space has been captured, upload it to the cloud via wifi or cellular network to make it available to view by your organisation and yourself from any place in the world.
05 Then view your documentation. Sort your documentation by location of the site and use a timeline to see previous states of your retail points or construction progress. Do it on any device - desktop, mobile and VR set.
06 Start a meeting inside the 360° documentation (Coviewing). Use it when you need to talk details over with a coworker who works at the documented place or supervises the project. You can do it from both mobile and desktop devices for maximum convenience.
07 Use documentation to train both new onboarders and current hires.
08 Present to stakeholders and analysts.
Advantages of Evryplace
Manage permissions within your company as to who can view and edit the documentation. It is useful when people only see the documentation they are interested in and safe when only limited group of people has access to information and are allowed to manage the files.
Evryplace enables remote presentation (casting and in app-meets between devices) of 360° documentation (online viewing) using devices such as computers, tablets and smartphones, as well as multimedia tables and virtual reality headsets.
On many devices
• Ready to be embedded on websites
• Available on the Internet as stand-alone websites
• Available on-line and off-line with Evryplace VR applications: for Oculus Quest 2 (VR application), and for iOS and Android. Native application with 360° and VR functions
• Can also be viewed using multimedia tables, info-kiosks, and similar devices; embeddable in your marketing channels.
In cases of dedicated implementations, Evryplace can retrieve data from the client’s existing systems and link it to presentations in order to facilitate the search and organisation of the archive.
• authorisation with Active Directory or other external authorisation mechanisms
• implementation on a private cloud
• integration with intra- and Internet based www services
• integration with mobile applications and software already present in your organisation • online and offline operation